DIGITAL INTRA ORAL RADIOGRAPHY
Digital radiography is one of the most powerful advancements in dental technology to date and offers dramatically reduced radiation levels, increased precision and easily storable and transferrable data.
Digital Intra Oral Radiography allows your dentist to find cavities, check the health of the root of the tooth, surrounding bone and changes of the bone caused by gum disease.
DIGITAL INTRA-ORAL CAMERA
The intra-oral digital camera is mainly used as an educational tool to show patients the inside of their mouths and help the dentist to identify any issues. Patients can view what the camera is seeing on the screen to get a close up view of their teeth, allowing the dentist and patient to see cracked teeth, tooth decay, worn out or cracked fillings and plaque build up.
STERLIZATION / STERILIZATION AUTOCLAVES
Autoclaves sterilize dental tools by subjecting them to high pressure, saturated steam. Our autoclaves are imported from international manufacturers and we adhere to strict protocols for the sterilization of tools.
1. Instruments are sterilized in a four-step process that includes:
- Manual cleansing to remove deposits and residue
- Sterilization in an ultrasonic cleaner which operates a different frequencies, depending on the type of instrument being sterilized
- A solution (5% dodecyl-dipropylene-triamine & trialkyl ethoxy-ammonium-proclinate) is used in this step
- Packaging in sealed pouches after instruments are dried
- Placement of sealed pouches in an autoclave that uses pressurized heat to guarantee 100% sterilization
2. Our dental chairs are cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and chlorhexidine spray
3. Doctors and dental assistants wear disposable masks, gloves and shoes that allowed to be worn only in the clinic.
4. Doctors and dental assistants are tested and immunized against all communicable diseases.
5. Doctors and dental assistants undergo extensive training in sterilization protocols.
6. Clinic audits are conducted regularly to ensure that protocols for sterilization and hygiene are followed thoroughly and consistently.
7. Our patients are seated in unique dental chairs that are equipped with retractable valves; the valves prevent the backflow of oral fluids into the chair tubing. Most dental chairs allow the backflow of these fluids into the tubing, and though the tubing is sterilized after a treatment, it is far more effective to prevent oral fluids from passing into the tubing in the first place.
Dental Ville is equipped with Dental implant surgical kits and physiodisenser for all kinds of implant surgeries. It is a surgical device used to perform any surgical operations, from oral cavity operations to maxillary-facial surgery. It is especially adequate for the field of oral implantology.
The optimum structure of the device allows setting the major parameters, such as reduction of turns, range of turns, capacity of the pump serving the physical solution and direction of micro-engine rotation, thus reducing to minimum mistakes possible during work with ordinary analogues of the device. The program set individually in six working steps makes the device universal for most surgical works of the dentist.
Clipless teeth alignment
ClearPath Aligners are USFDA APPROVED, removable medical grade plastic appliances which patient wears instead of brackets and wires to correct malocclusion. Dental aligners are a modern alternative to braces, for teeth that are in need of straightening.
A Clear change to the concept of Cosmetic and Adult Orthodontic treatment without using conventional methods of wires and brackets. Adults wouldn't have asked for a better choice to correct their malocclusion without social inhibitions.
ClearPath dental Aligners also offer predictable results visualization even before the treatment Clear Aligners are clear removable cosmetic appliance designed for minor teeth movement of patients.
Clear Aligners are substitute to traditional braces and are made to help guide teeth into their real position. Like braces, clear aligners also use a tool that controls tooth movement, but without those ugly metal braces. The aligners are made of a medical grade plastic material and are designed to fit each individual’s mouth. If a number of aligners are made, each aligner moves the teeth a little till the final desired positions is achieved.
Dental aligners are supposed to be worn for atleast of minimum 20 hours a day to reach the desired results. Each aligner is worn for two weeks before switching to the next one. The length of treatment with dental aligners depend upon the complexity of the case. Normally, aligner treatment can be as short as three months or as long as 48 months as well. But inspite of this, it is a much shorter treatment than traditional braces.
Advantages of orthodontic treatment with clear aligners
There are several benefits to using clear aligners:
Since Clear aligners are removable, so it is easier to brush and floss after meals
Clear aligners are easier to maintain and clean
Clear aligners are cozy and do not irritate your gums and cheeks
Dental Ville uses a secure, digital health record system to enhance diagnosis, prevention, treatment and patient education. Whether visiting for a routine check-up, or comprehensive treatments, patients benefit from secure transfer of records between our general and specialty clinics, and referring doctors